View Profile MAYORMCHEESE

All 123 Game Reviews

31 w/ Responses

Nicely done.

Insane game this is. Half the questions gave off predictable results, but I still loved how randomized it was. Can't wait for "Review!: The Game".

Outdated by today's standards, but was fun.

I had a blast with this game back when it was uploaded to NG. It's one of the most simple but fun games ever. It seems totally amateurish by today's standards, but I could care less, it's still fun.

Get a grip, people. Not everything on NG is totally complex shit.

Pretty fun game!

Easy, but it's pretty addictive to play. Hope to see a sequel to this one.

Last Reviewer: The Tab button cheat is neat, but it doesn't really help much, and it ruins the challenge of the game.

Interesting game.

Not bad for a regular platformer game. I didn't get what was up with that spike platform on stage one, but good otherwise. I loved the spike that killed you instantly, made it more challenging. Pretty nice game.

This is awesome.

I could spend forever with this kind of stuff. This is like those old CD-ROM games where you'd just explore and click on everything. Amazing job.

BARNEY!!!

Not in front of the children!

Not bad, I guess.

I'm not into this type of music, but it's a pretty good quiz. My only suggestions are to:

- Fix the buttons. You really gotta push into a certain place for them to work. Id' make them wider if I were you.

- Get rid of the joke answers. Not to sound like a downer, but it kinda ruins the experience.

Good work otherwise.

KyleDaFox responds:

I fixed the buttons in 2-6.
The joke answers are where the comedy's at.

Terri will find those bastards.

And once she does, there's gonna be hell to pay.

Cool game, although a little glitchy.

That was a neat game. Very original concept and graphics, too. The detection was sort of off however, as sometimes Mario would fall without even touching a falling block. This is still good stuff though, one of the much better Mario-based games on NG.

It's well done, but it's nothing to the original.

Making Pico's School look fancier ruins it a bit for me. The original was made like some sort of insane Genesis game. This remake just seems, I dunno, weird with the same style. Also, keyboard controls + Pico's School = frustratingly slow control. Pico seems to float around like he's on a cloud or something, and you can't exactly control everywhere he goes. Using the weapons was an even bigger pain in the ass, that should've stayed clickable.

To keep this a bit positive, it looks, sounds, and feels like the best thing of Newgrounds ever. This is far above any Flash program. Unfortunately, such poor game design and a mundane recreation just kills it.

some of your pass videos were crap but i liked this one for the space jam song and tha guy dancing but you should made him dance differently because he was not with the beat of the song and you kept makin it recycle through the same dance you could have u

50, Male