View Profile MAYORMCHEESE

All 124 Game Reviews

31 w/ Responses

This game rules

Of my three years at NG this is the best game I've ever played. It's spontaneous and wacky, and fun too and challenging. Hope maybe a platform sequel gets made!

You forgot one

'I banned the bitch for a week.'

LiquorClock responds:

WTF, HE BANNED THAT BITCH FOR A MONTH, olololollolol, kthx <33.

YIKES

Vote 5, better than any SNES game!!111

Not bad

Buts needs a fix. Whenever you turn you shoot automatically, not bad just weird. And yeh why does the grass kill yuo?

Ha.

That game is so awesome. I don't know why, I just can't stop playing it! It's simple and fun. Maybe you could add like dogs or something and have levels, that would be cool.

It was ok.

It shouldn't have cutted out at the end like that though.

Wow

I hate yiffy and hentai and whatever, but you did a good job on that and it's a pretty hard game. Though Sally naked.... *shivers*.... i gotta go play some NORMAL Sonic now....

Yeowi responds:

Er... sorry if the hentai stuff bothered you. Thanks for giving me a kind review. Maybe i'll put a children mode.(to hide nudity for players who don't wanna see it.)

list o things to do:
1.more hitpoints
2.fight censorMan
3.add more time
4.make clothes pieces bigger
5.Perhaps add women running around
6.Fix frozen censorMan error on low quality
7.Possible error on tails clothes. May be impossible to win
8.Nudity on/off button for bigger audience.
9.High or low choice in curves and lines for fast and slow computers.

Wow that sucked

That game sucked. I could barely control the guy. Hell I couldn't do ANYTHING. Nice music though.

Ok

I'm sorry, I just BET this is one of those pop-up ghost things..... if not I'm sorry, I'm just not a chancy guy.....

whoa...whoa....whoa...

whoa creepy shit man. I don't know if you meant it to be scary or not but really it is. COMPLETE IT.

KronikNkoke responds:

Was kinda supposed to be creepy, might have worked. I'm working on an animation of this same thing with the same char's.

some of your pass videos were crap but i liked this one for the space jam song and tha guy dancing but you should made him dance differently because he was not with the beat of the song and you kept makin it recycle through the same dance you could have u

49, Male