View Profile MAYORMCHEESE

All 123 Game Reviews

31 w/ Responses

You forgot one

'I banned the bitch for a week.'

LiquorClock responds:

WTF, HE BANNED THAT BITCH FOR A MONTH, olololollolol, kthx <33.

YIKES

Vote 5, better than any SNES game!!111

Not bad

Buts needs a fix. Whenever you turn you shoot automatically, not bad just weird. And yeh why does the grass kill yuo?

Ha.

That game is so awesome. I don't know why, I just can't stop playing it! It's simple and fun. Maybe you could add like dogs or something and have levels, that would be cool.

It was ok.

It shouldn't have cutted out at the end like that though.

Wow

I hate yiffy and hentai and whatever, but you did a good job on that and it's a pretty hard game. Though Sally naked.... *shivers*.... i gotta go play some NORMAL Sonic now....

Yeowi responds:

Er... sorry if the hentai stuff bothered you. Thanks for giving me a kind review. Maybe i'll put a children mode.(to hide nudity for players who don't wanna see it.)

list o things to do:
1.more hitpoints
2.fight censorMan
3.add more time
4.make clothes pieces bigger
5.Perhaps add women running around
6.Fix frozen censorMan error on low quality
7.Possible error on tails clothes. May be impossible to win
8.Nudity on/off button for bigger audience.
9.High or low choice in curves and lines for fast and slow computers.

Wow that sucked

That game sucked. I could barely control the guy. Hell I couldn't do ANYTHING. Nice music though.

Ok

I'm sorry, I just BET this is one of those pop-up ghost things..... if not I'm sorry, I'm just not a chancy guy.....

whoa...whoa....whoa...

whoa creepy shit man. I don't know if you meant it to be scary or not but really it is. COMPLETE IT.

KronikNkoke responds:

Was kinda supposed to be creepy, might have worked. I'm working on an animation of this same thing with the same char's.

HOLEE SHIZ-NIT!!!!!

That was INCREDIBLE. I mean just INCREDIBLE. Your first game? Damn I thought you knew this stuff already! At first I was gonna give it average because the fighting wasn't much, but after that big yellow guy it got better! WOW! Tom, put this in the collections NOW!!!!!

Anax responds:

Companion! Very thankful for the comments. I know that the game didn't please all, but the one that imports is that made the game with a lot of dedication. I hope has amused at least you. I am happy of receiving a comment on my project.

some of your pass videos were crap but i liked this one for the space jam song and tha guy dancing but you should made him dance differently because he was not with the beat of the song and you kept makin it recycle through the same dance you could have u

50, Male