View Profile MAYORMCHEESE

All 115 Reviews

Finally.

An RPG I can relate to.

Kajio responds:

Haha, well I hope you get the money you need to college too ;)

cool

four more years

squidly responds:

Yeah... Four... More... Years...

*Meet n Fuck Tips*

Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan is the newest in the award-winning Meet and Fuck series. Here's some great codes to help you get into that p*ssy quicker:

- At Name Entry, enter "YungJIZZ" to get unlimited grape condoms.

- When Rina first offers you to eat her shit on a plate, DO NOT say "yes". This makes it longer until you get to f*ck her.

- Kirbopher is a tough rival who challenges you to win over Rina's heart. However, there are some tricks to avoid him. For instance, if you never step into the library (an area you'll never need to go during the game, only an optional choice) you'll never meet him. If you DO meet him, don't go into more than 3 areas on the days Rina calls you.

- The Tampon Megapack is actually a useless item, despite the description. You can trade it for a Heart Megapack to Dexter outside the coffee shop, however.

- At Name Entry, enter "YourAssDick" to give Rina a penis. You will not be able to suck it, but she will f*ck you, anyways. Keep in mind that this cheat can ONLY be used on Hardest difficulty.

- Throw a bomb inside the neighbour's window to receive a picture of Orangebeef.

- Rina will accept any bestiality pictures you give her that you receive by Kirbopher. Do NOT answer "Kirbopher" when she asks who you got them from, however, or else she'll toss them and you won't be able to talk to her for three days.

- Drinking coffee increases your Hormone Discharge ability. It will not increase past level 2, however.

- There are 15 endings. 14 bad endings, one good. The only way to get the good ending is to threaten suicide during Fall.

Well, I hope you enjoyed these tips. This is copyright MAYORMCHEESE, please do not copy this FAQ!!!

Hulalaoo responds:

Omg, delete this FAQ, this have all secrets of my GAME !

This owns.

I think there's two different pain sounds for most of the monsters though.

The baron death is the coolest SFX ever.

ELEVENT responds:

I thought that too. Sadly I was disappointed.

so i'm wondering about naruto

does it hurt all those girls who go bare naked in the fishnets. like they're jumping around while the fishnets irritate their skin. i mean damn.

anyways great game i got #3 in world leaderboards!!!

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

It doesn't appear to hurt those girls at all because than those sexy skin tight outfits would be cutting off the circulation to there skin.

Just picture there turning as purple as grab due to lack of air.

not to mention painful rashes.

If you ever wore underwear too small for you before than you'll know what I'm talking about.

-PowerRangerYELLOW

It's decent.

Nothing special. It's neat for what it is though.

Also I want that song.

FlashSims responds:

ive put it on the audio portal oits waiting for acceptance

sorry, but drew should be the first picture. the penguin is sexy though.

Doctor-Gordon responds:

lol thnx

This is decent.

The design is amazing and it's kinda neat, but still pretty buggy and the songs don't stop if you play something else. I'd like to see a full-fledged version of this, though.

Also, guys, shut up about the whole "it's not a game hurr hurr" bullshit. If this was labeled as a Movie people would go even worse on it.

webchameleon responds:

Thank you. Yes, I know the songs can play over eachother here. Originally I had the sounds set to stream. That was really buggy so I changed them to Start. This one seemed to work best, and allowed for creative integration later.

All my old projects are being updated and made more advanced (except the Halloween Card thing [see Related Submissions]).

Just wait until I get my website up; you likely won't have any idea how I did it!

hell yeah

true defender of the portal right here

Heil responds:

congrats!!!!

Oh, Roy

After he PWNed me hard I don't know how I'll ever survive.

Heil responds:

pwned n****r

some of your pass videos were crap but i liked this one for the space jam song and tha guy dancing but you should made him dance differently because he was not with the beat of the song and you kept makin it recycle through the same dance you could have u

49, Male