View Profile MAYORMCHEESE

All 123 Game Reviews

31 w/ Responses

Really fucking cool

That was neat and it worked well. I'm surprised how smooth it was. Only thing I can suggest is next time to not use animated gifs, it kinda made me dizzy.

flash-man04 responds:

Lol, or maybe a button to turn them on and off? i dunno... thanks :D

Veeerrryyy nice game

I've only got a couple of questions to ask though.

1) If you've got a Mac OSX,like I do, how do you type in the location of the mp3? I typed in one but it didn't work
2) There's also a weird glitch that happens if you use Mozilla and start up this game, where an 'Install Mozilla' program appears on the desktop

other than that, most awesome game ever, and also quite cheez for me since I've played Balloon Fight thousands of times

BTW to Fathom; Balloon Fight wasn't released on the Atari systems, only the NES. Joust was on the Ataris however, and it was similar to BF

PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL TO DWARFINATOR'S PET ASSHOEL

i got a boner from that

the chainsaw one reminds me of the pic of the boot about to stomp a decapitated head....\

and yes im serious bout the title :(

Livecorpse responds:

lol, theres nothing more dead sexy than decapitated heads, Mayor!

OMG

YUO TYPE IN GVDHJKNSJDXBHBSDVG WHEN YOURE TALKING TO DARNELL AND YUO GET FREE PR0N PICS OF THE GURL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

lol

That is fucking cool.

whoa

Good job there man.

This game rules

Of my three years at NG this is the best game I've ever played. It's spontaneous and wacky, and fun too and challenging. Hope maybe a platform sequel gets made!

some of your pass videos were crap but i liked this one for the space jam song and tha guy dancing but you should made him dance differently because he was not with the beat of the song and you kept makin it recycle through the same dance you could have u

50, Male