View Profile MAYORMCHEESE

All 124 Game Reviews

31 w/ Responses

Nice.

Thanks for the advice. This is a very good tutorial.

This is decent.

The design is amazing and it's kinda neat, but still pretty buggy and the songs don't stop if you play something else. I'd like to see a full-fledged version of this, though.

Also, guys, shut up about the whole "it's not a game hurr hurr" bullshit. If this was labeled as a Movie people would go even worse on it.

webchameleon responds:

Thank you. Yes, I know the songs can play over eachother here. Originally I had the sounds set to stream. That was really buggy so I changed them to Start. This one seemed to work best, and allowed for creative integration later.

All my old projects are being updated and made more advanced (except the Halloween Card thing [see Related Submissions]).

Just wait until I get my website up; you likely won't have any idea how I did it!

Not bad.

I agree with the guy who mentioned how similar this was to older NG submissions. Just mindless games where you just beat the crap out of people. All you do is click fast, but it's just too funny to dismiss immediately. Loved the Bill puppet when you're fighting Hillary. Overall not a bad game, not really a memorable one either.

hell yeah

true defender of the portal right here

congrats!!!!

Oh, Roy

After he PWNed me hard I don't know how I'll ever survive.

pwned n****r

Too, too awesome.

The more I play this, the more new things I discover. This is too much.

PiGPEN responds:

THATS RIGHT! KEEP PLAYING! PLAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!!!
MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA .

i submitted this to politics

even though this flash is AGAINST MY RELIGION

not really but good luck anyway

okay

Gaming classic

This actually reminds me of Pokemon a bit.

Also I've seen Bug's cartoons but I didn't notice any of his designs. :[

Freakin' cool.

This deserves praise from me for the Journey to Silius remix alone. Fun game and good design.

Fun game!

Very nice, 'keep you on your toes' game. I screwed up at first, though, cause I thought the blocks would hurt you. D'oh! Very good otherwise.

some of your pass videos were crap but i liked this one for the space jam song and tha guy dancing but you should made him dance differently because he was not with the beat of the song and you kept makin it recycle through the same dance you could have u

49, Male